Infra-Red Dryer HD-600 / HD-900 / HD-1200
- Higher thermal efficiency, it has strictly measured temperature-distributing curve and an ideal temperature can be chosen according to different drying targets; temperature is easy to control.
- Small sizes and weight, easy to connect to production lines. It needs no burning and complicated piping, and gives out no oil smog, and will not influence the surface quality of rough tiles.
- Lower energy consumption. After blowed by two 7.5kw blowers, and dried on line, a hot-wind kiln drying effect will be obtained for the polished tiles. And the energy consumption is only equivalent to that of the kiln blower for drying, and at least 20kw less than that of electric heating tube.
- Easy operation and higher reliability. The application duration of radiation tube is up to 5,000 hours.
- The heat case is with refractory cotton, which is able to avoid heat dissipation effectively, and the internal temperature is up to 350℃ maximum.
- Both chain-type and roller-type transmissions are available.
SERIES : HD-600 / HD-900 / HD-1200
Use for drying after polished.